This conference is about shared learning to raise the collective voice and influence of our industry’s purpose. We do this by sharing stories, brokering discussions, and hosting casual networking opportunities designed to help us get to know each other and explore mutual business opportunities.
The 5th Annual Loyalty Academy Conference
March 4-5th, 2020 (1.5 days)
W Fort Lauderdale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Be inspired via the key learnings and thought leadership presented by the best and brightest minds in our global loyalty industry. Take away practical knowledge and visionary paths to help you and your brand navigate the evolving loyalty landscape.
You are a mid to senior-level marketer with an interest in building the most effective customer strategy you can offer to your best customers, senior management, and stakeholders. Whether you’re an airline, a card marketer, a hotelier, a retailer, or a B2B provider, you’ll find invaluable insight at the Loyalty Academy 2020 Conference – and your opinions will be in high demand.
March 4th – Registration, Industry Experts Series, and Opening Conference Reception
- 12.30-1.00pm Registration for Pre-Conference Advisory Session
- 1.00-2.15pm Exclusive Pre-Conference Advisory Session
- 1.30-2.30pm Registration Opens for Conference Attendees
- 2.30-3.00pm Welcome and Opening Remarks
- 3.00-4.00pm Leader in Marketing Perspective – The Role of Diversity in Fueling our Customer Marketing Strategies and Successes
- 4.00-5.00pm Leader in Loyalty Perspective – How our Industry Experts will Rise to the C-Suite
- 5.30-7.30pm Cocktail Reception
Please join us for our first networking event. Our conference focuses on creating discussion and we’ve learned that knowing who is in the conversation with you encourages healthier conversations. At the reception you’ll have the opportunity to meet other attendees and our speakers, plus ensure that you’re fully prepared for the next day.
- 7.30pm Registration Closes for Conference Attendees
If you need special consideration for registration on March 5th then please let us know in advance and we’ll sort out a solution that works for you.
March 5th – Bring Loyalty to Life Speaker Series and Closing Conference Reception
- 7.30-8.45am Networking Breakfast
- 8.45-9.00am Setting Expectations for the Day
- 10.00-10.20am Networking Break A
- 10.20-11.00am Industry Perspective – Topic TBD
- 11.00-12.00pm Brand Perspective – How our Employee Ambassadors are Creating Valued Experiences for our Most Loyal Customers
- 12.00-1.30pm Lunch and Networking Break
- 1.30-2.30pm Attendee Perspective – Ideas and Insights Shared from the Floor
Previous conference attendees have shared a desire for more discussion and learning from the expertise and experiences of those in the room and not just on stage. This session will create an opportunity to identify and address questions, express points of view, and provide shared learning on related topics important to those attending the conference.
- 2.30-2.50pm Networking Break B
- 2.50-3.30pm Industry Perspective – Topic TBD
- 3.30-4.30pm Brand Perspective – How Loyalty Came to be a Part of our DNA and a Cultural Mindset
- 4.30-5.00pm Closing Discussion and Thank You
- 5.30-7.30pm Cocktail Reception
Continue exploring concepts and ideas from the conversations throughout the day and establish connections with other attendees that will continue beyond this event. More details to be announced at the conference!
- 7.30pm Conference and Closing Reception Closes
The Loyalty Academy Conference 2019
Still uncertain if the Loyalty Academy Conference is worth the investment of your precious time and learning budget? Don’t take our word for it – here are a few thoughts from attendees of the 4th annual Loyalty Academy Conference on March 6-7, 2019 at the Pier 66 Resort in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Interested in becoming a Sponsor?
As a sponsor of our annual Loyalty Academy Conference, your organization with learn from, share with, and network with some of the leading practitioners and professionals in loyalty marketing. Our conference isn’t a trade show – it’s a senior-level, highly interactive, collaborative, and intimate summit where brand attendees feel comfortable sharing their stories in a non-sales environment. Our conference sponsors get more than just event signage – we work with our sponsors to shape their participation in the event in the most beneficial means for their brand.
For more information or to join our mailing list, use the contact form below or call us directly at +1.844.426.4346
By joining the Loyalty Academy mailing list, you agree to allow us to send you information by email about the upcoming Loyalty Academy conference and our educational offerings. You further allow us to send you the weekly Wise Marketer newsletter and occasional promotional offers. We will not sell your contact information nor will we provide it to any third party.