Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
NONE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OUR WEBSITES SHALL CONSTITUTE ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, OR BUSINESS ADVICE.
OUR WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF our WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
WMG disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or suitability for any purpose, of the information or materials contained in or referenced to our websites. Any person accessing or using our websites accepts and assumes all risks relating to the accuracy or reliability of, or arising out of the use of, any information or materials available on or through our websites.
WMG will not have any liability to you for any special, incidental, consequential, direct or indirect losses or damages, or any other damage or loss claimed either in contract, negligence or tort including, without limitation, punitive damages arising out of the use of, or related to, the website and the information contained therein, or arising out of the inability to use our websites and the information contained therein. ANY legal ACTION BY YOU MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN 12 MONTHS of THE CAUSE OF ACTION first arising. IF, for any reason, WMG IS FOUND LIABLE, you agree that the maximum amount that you may recover, in aggregate for any and all claims against WMG, is $10.00 USD. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY FOR ANY MATTER, DISPUTE, PROCEEDING OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS AGREEMENT.
Use of the Website
The information on our Websites is not binding and is provided exclusively for information purposes only. It is only of an informative nature and does not represent an offer under any laws or legal system.
The information on our Websites and the products and services described in them may be modified or updated by WMG at any time without prior notice.
With regards to our Websites, you may not:
- copy, distribute or otherwise remove or make available material from our Websites without the express written permission of WMG;
- create frames around our Websites content or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website;
- use our Websites in a way that could damage it or the material displayed on it;
- interfere with security of our Websites or the security of the linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with another person’s use of our Websites;
- use contact information on our Websites to send e-mails of illegal, sexual, racist, or otherwise inappropriate nature, as WMG determines in its sole discretion;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of our Websites, if any;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on or through our Websites or the source of any content;
- upload, download, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt our Websites or servers or networks connected to our Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of our networks connected to our Websites; or
- violate or infringe any right of any third party.
WMG may terminate or suspend your access to our Websites for any reason, including, any of the foregoing, or any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, at WMG’s sole discretion.
With regards to our Websites, you may link to our Websites without obtaining prior written approval from WMG if you are a representative or agent of:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines; or
- News organizations.
Any links to our home page, to our publications, or to any other information on our Websites must: (a) not be in any way misleading; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
Organizations that require written approval from WMG prior to establishing a link to our Websites include:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
A request can be made by clicking on this link: Permission Request.
Your request should include your name, your organization’s name, contact information (e.g. phone number and/or e-mail address), the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Websites, and a list of the URL(s) on our websites to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may then establish a hyperlink to our Websites as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Websites or material being linked that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s website.
Approved organizations with links to the main page of our Websites, to our publications, or to any other information on our Websites must ensure them to:
- not be in any way misleading;
- not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fit within the context of the linking party’s site.
Permission to use WMG or Loyalty Academy logos or any other artwork will be allowed in absence of a trademark license agreement with WMG. WMG will not be held responsible or liable for any content appearing on your Website that may cause harm to others, is false, or is illegal and you agree to indemnify and defend WMG against all claims arising from this content.
We reserve the right at any time, and in our sole discretion, to request removal of all links or any particular link to our Website with expectation that they be removed within three (3) business days or as soon as commercially reasonable. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and this linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Websites, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Our Websites and the content of our Websites are exclusively owned by WMG and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and international treaties. You may not use, copy or reproduce material from our Websites without written permission from WMG. “WMG” and the WMG logo are trademarks of WMG, and rights in them are reserved to WMG.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated through our Websites (each a “Submission”) will be your exclusive property. You hereby grant to WMG a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display the Submissions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide. WMG will not treat any Submission as confidential, and will not incur any liability as a result of not treating any Submission as confidential.
Links and Third Party Content
Our Websites contain links to external third party websites, entities, content and products that are provided for your information and convenience only and do not constitute any endorsement or a recommendation by WMG. If you access these links, you will leave our Websites. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk. WMG makes no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access from our Websites.