If you are too busy to attend one of our public certification workshops consider saving the time and travel expense by letting us come to you! We also have ONLINE options for both individual ON DEMAND learning in a virtual format!
Customized in-house loyalty training programs, delivered in-person with full CLMP certification for you and your team, are now available. A minimum of 10 team members is required for an in-person event. We offer 2-day programs for teams that already have some loyalty experience and 3-day programs for teams comprised of less experienced or newly hired associates.
For those who prefer an online experience, The Loyalty Academy has put together new training packages for companies who would like to use this method to certify a group of loyalty professionals all at once.
We can facilitate a group training event at a location of your choice for either the 2-day and 3-day programs. We also can manage and deliver a one course at a time, ON DEMAND approach for individual members of your team.
Give your people the professional development opportunity they deserve by joining an elite global network of Certified Loyalty Marketing Professionals™
If you are interested in training your team of professionals in a private format uniquely delivered based on your team’s needs and earn your Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional™ certification, please message us at Support@LoyaltyAcademy.org to get started! Both in-person and virtual formats are offered. Discounted pricing is available for all Groups from the same company!
All team training programs incorporate customized features, content and emphasis depending upon the unique needs of the audience. Core modules include:
- Best Practices in Program Design
- Loyalty Program Business Models
- Financial Modeling
- Segmentation and Data Analytics
- Loyalty Communications Strategies
- Technical and Operational Considerations
- The Psychology of Customer Rewards
- Reward Tactics
- Engagement and Soft Benefit Tactics
- Keys to Success and KPI Measurements
- The Future of Loyalty Marketing
- Case Study and Final Presentation of Team’s Approach (required for certification)
The 3-day program also includes:
- Introduction to Loyalty Marketing
- Creating Value Propositions
- Coalition Programs
- The Six Competencies of Loyalty
- Additional time is given to participants for both the core modules and the Case Study
All tools and materials are provided by The Loyalty Academy.
For in-house training programs travel expenses are billed at cost in accordance with your firm’s travel policies. Responsibility for the venue, A/V equipment and required Food & Beverage service rests with the client.
*For virtual training programs each team member needs high speed internet and ZOOM access.