The Loyalty Academy offers the world’s first formalized educational and training curriculum for customer
loyalty professionals and marketers of all stripes. Whether you’re just joining a loyalty team for the first time and need a solid education in customer loyalty theory and practice, or whether you’re a seasoned
professional looking to refresh your skills, the Loyalty Academy can help. We offer loyalty education by loyalty marketers, for loyalty marketers.
The Loyalty Academy is now in full operation!
Come join us for a full slate of courses on deck for the remainder of 2016. Become a member of the Loyalty Academy and receive a substantial discount on all courses plus extended benefits. All courses earn educational credits which set you on a path to becoming a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional.
For the remainder of 2016 we’ll be offering the following courses (click the date for a full course description and to register):
|11/2/16||5pm||104||Loyalty Program Business Models|
|11/8/16||10am||202||Principles of Soft Benefit Design|
|11/9/16||10am||101||Introduction to Loyalty Marketing|
|11/10/16||10am||301||The Mobile Loyalty Landscape|
|11/21/16||10am||105||Intro to Loyalty Financial Modeling|
|11/22/16||5pm||202||Principles of Soft Benefit Design|
|11/29/16||5pm||105||Intro to Loyalty Financial Modeling|
|12/6/16||10am||106||Creating a Customer Value Prop|
|12/13/16||5pm||106||Creating a Customer Value Prop|
To view the full course curriculum, course schedules, and to register for courses, click here.
To meet the Loyalty Academy faculty, click here.
To learn more about becoming a Member of the Loyalty Academy, click here.
WHAT IS THE LOYALTY ACADEMY?
The Loyalty Academy, a product of the Wise Marketer Group, is the premiere global education and membership organization for loyalty marketing practitioners. The Loyalty Academy offers certification for loyalty marketing professionals via online, in-person, and customized in-house educational workshops and seminars. The Loyalty Academy also offers membership options that provide free access to loyalty marketing publications and tools, discounted tuition fees, and discounted registration to the annual Loyalty Academy conference in the US.
Building long term customer loyalty is one of the biggest challenges in business today. Customer behaviors have shifted and customers themselves are empowered as never before to make purchase decisions independent of advertising messages and brand promotion.
• The Loyalty Academy equips marketers with the skills and best practices necessary to address these challenges, and learn new approaches to winning customer market and mind share.
• By taking our 15 credit-hour Core Curriculum in Loyalty Marketing, you can achieve accreditation
as a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP).
• Become a member of the Loyalty Academy for one low monthly fee and you’ll unlock an additional suite of benefits, including free access to the Loyalty Guide (a $1,600 value!).
• Marketing professionals in B2C or B2B brands who seek a thorough grounding in loyalty marketing principles and best practices
• Professionals new to an organization who require education on loyalty marketing theory to assume day-to-day responsibility for managing a customer loyalty program
• Senior executives in organizations with overall responsibility for managing the organization’s customer strategy and who require a refresher education on loyalty marketing theory and practice
By attending the Loyalty Academy, you’ll enjoy a clear return on your investment:
• Learn how to apply the principles and best practices of loyalty marketing to drive customer value at the enterprise level
• Learn how the core principles of loyalty marketing can improve customer relationships
• Access to Loyalty Academy faculty and fellow students for invaluable discussion, insights, and networking
• Accreditation as a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP)
• By becoming a member of the Loyalty Academy for a small monthly fee, you’ll unlock additional benefits including:
• Free annual subscription to the Loyalty Guide, the “bible” of the customer loyalty industry
• Premium content from the Wise Marketer
• Discounts on future courses towards your CLMP certificate
• Discounted rates to the annual Loyalty Academy conference
• Access to members-only tools and research