THE LOYALTY ACADEMY
The Loyalty Academy offers the world’s first formalized educational and training curriculum for customer loyalty professionals and marketers of all stripes. Whether you’re just joining a loyalty team for the first time and need a solid education in customer loyalty theory and practice, or whether you’re a seasoned professional looking to refresh your skills, the Loyalty Academy can help. We offer loyalty education by loyalty marketers, for loyalty marketers.
Remaining Schedule for 2017!
Register today for a slate of courses remaining for 2017. Become a member of the Loyalty Academy and receive a substantial discount on all courses plus extended benefits. All courses earn educational credits which set you on a path to becoming a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional.
Upcoming 2017 course offerings include (click the Course Name for a full course description and to register) the following:
|Date||Time||Course #||Course Name|
|28-Nov-17||6PM EST||109||Introduction to Loyalty Technologies|
|30-Nov-17||10AM EST||111||Introduction to Loyalty Operations|
|7-Dec-17||5PM EST||105||Loyalty Financial Modeling|
|12-Dec-17||5PM EST||104||Loyalty Program Business Models|
|14-Dec-17||5PM EST||202||Principles of Soft Benefit Design|
|New Schedule Coming Soon for 2018!|
To learn more about becoming a Member of the Loyalty Academy, click here
WHAT IS THE LOYALTY ACADEMY?
Why join the Loyalty Academy?
- The Loyalty Academy equips marketers with the skills and best practices necessary to address these challenges, and learn new approaches to winning customer market and mind share.
- By taking our 15 credit-hour Core Curriculum in Loyalty Marketing, you can achieve accreditation
as a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP).
- Become a member of the Loyalty Academy for either a monthly fee or a low one-time annual fee and you’ll unlock an additional suite of benefits, including free access to the Loyalty Guide (a $1,600 value!).
Who should attend?
What’s my return on investment?
- Learn how to apply the principles and best practices of loyalty marketing to drive customer value at the enterprise level
- Learn how the core principles of loyalty marketing can improve customer relationships
- Access to Loyalty Academy faculty and fellow students for invaluable discussion, insights, and networking
- Accreditation as a Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP)
- By becoming a member of the Loyalty Academy for either a monthly fee or a one-time low annual fee, you’ll unlock additional benefits including:
- Free annual subscription to the Loyalty Guide, the “bible” of the customer loyalty industry
- Discounts on future courses toward your CLMP certificate
- Discount to attend the Annual Certification Workshop
- Discounted rates to attend the Annual Loyalty Academy Conference
- Access to members-only tools and research
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- And… more!